1. December 2014 11:11
Small towns are often overlooked as preferred holiday destinations. If we take the time to explore these quaint little towns, we'll find that the pot of gold was under our noses the entire time.
These are our top 4 "hidden gems".
1. Parys is a unique little town in the Northern Freestate, which has a reputation for being an arts and antique hub. Many well-known artists, antique dealers and craftsmen have made Parys their home. Explore the history of the town, experience the tranquillity of the Vaal river and make your trip to Parys a memorable one.
2. Tzaneen is a lush tropical garden town situated approximately 100km from the Kruger National Park. With the lovely weather and the Tzaneen Dam, Magoebaskloof and Haenertsburg on your doorstep, you wouldn't need to go to a deserted island for a deserved holiday.
3. Upington, where you can experience a land of contrasts, from the lush green vineyards standing proudly in the valley, to the wildlife roaming free through the waving bushman grass. Upington is located on the northern banks of the Orange River not far from Augrabies Falls.
4. Emgwenya (Waterval Boven) which means 'above the waterfall' is a village that rests in the Drakensberg Mountains on the fringe of the escarpment, at the foot of the southern hills. It is rich in historical sites and buildings which are now proclaimed national monuments. Escape to endless beauty through a tunnel 213 m long, past the magnificent waterfall of the Elands River.
Find your favourite small town destination on Book The Spot.
For more information visit www.bookthespot.com or email us at email@example.com
11. November 2014 15:46
The South Coast's pristine beaches stretch across Margate, Port Shepstone, Scottburgh, Hibberdene, Uvongo and Ramsgate, all of which boast blue flag statuses.
From golfing to surfing the warm Indian Ocean or bungee jumping the magnificent Oribi Gorge, there is a multitude of activities for everyone to enjoy.
Book your South Coast holiday today with Bookthespot.
For more information please visit www.bookthespot.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. October 2014 11:30
Visit the 7 Magical Towns of the West Coast, an area celebrated for its unspoilt wild beauty and hospitable people.
· Langebaan – The jewel of the West Coast
· Paternoster – A quaint fishing village
· Saldanha – A picturesque seaside town
· Hopefield – The oldest town on the West Coast
· St Helena Bay – A town with a colourful cultural heritage
· Jacobsbaai – Has an array of outdoor attractions
· Vredenburg – Is the business and administrative centre
Find your perfect West Coast accommodation at Book The Spot
For more information visit www.bookthespot.com or contact us at email@example.com
13. October 2014 15:54
Visit the Sunshine Coast and enjoy this spectacular route stretching from Tsitsikamma to East London in the Eastern Cape. Explore rivers, lakes and lagoons, sub-tropical forests, as well as one of the world’s top surfing spots.
Book your accommodation today!
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bookthespot.com
6. October 2014 11:31
Yes, we are all well aware that the ‘Mobile revolution' has arrived and is here to stay!’ But how is this a game changer in your business?
It is empowering to be able to run your business from anywhere: at the gym, at the grocery store, in the car park at the kids’ school. You might even now be able to take the well-deserved break that you’ve been meaning to take. Here is how Booksure is going to help you….
Our developers are hard at work coding the first phase of the Booksure Mobile RMS app. From within your app, you will be able to manage many aspects of your Bookings.
No more reliance on dodgy ADSL connections. Take your RMS with your whereever you go and enjoy the convenience of managing your bookings online from your smartphone or tablet.
Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you posted on new developments.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or visit www.booksure.com
16. September 2014 11:26
Photo: Whale Rock Accommodation
Hermanus is known as one of the 12 best whale watching destinations in the world. The best time to view these majestic creatures is between July and November.
Take a trip down the Whale Coast and book your accommodation today!
Spoil your family and make your way to the Whale Festival where you can enjoy great food, quality crafters, great sport events, kids entertainment and over 20 performing artists.
For more information or accommodation contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bookthespot.com
8. September 2014 11:11
You spend money marketing your establishment website, but is it returning the favour? In this industry the ability to generate revenue from your website is vital, and Booksure has some great customisable tools for you to convert your lookers into bookers. All whilst retaining your branding, for a more streamlined guest experience.
Embed buttons or drop-in controls such as your availability calendar, enquiry form, real-time booking form or guest login. Install these tools and benefit from:
Please click here to visit our Integration tutorial, and view the various tool options. Alternatively, get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on 0861 115 138 for more information.
5. September 2014 14:56
Tired of “one package fits all” scenario? At Booksure, we realize that each establishment has a different way of running their business, which is why we have given our members choices. Why pay for functionality that you don’t use?
- Choose which payment methods to offer your guests - Credit Card, PayPal and MonsterPay (including EFT payments).
- Choose the free ‘Cabin’ membership package or pay the low monthly fee of R171 for the ‘Studio’ package and enjoy a few more benefits.
- Choose how you wish to receive your bookings – receive enquiries from your guest and respond with quotes, receive instantaneous confirmed real-time bookings, choose the 24hour authorization method where you give yourself 24 hours to confirm or decline a real-time booking, or choose a combination of booking methods.
Visit http://www.booksure.com for more information or contact us on 0861 115 138 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. May 2014 14:18
Social Media has become one of the world’s leading advertising tools for businesses.
Why not use this platform to increase bookings!
Turn your Facebook page into a great booking tool with our new Facebook app.
Your Facebook page connects to your booksure account, enabling you to receive bookings directly from your Facebook page.
Get the “Book Now”, “Enquire Now” and “Availability” buttons on your Facebook page with a few easy steps!
To give your establishment extra online presence, our Social Media “share” button is also now available, enabling you and your guests to share information / reviews about your establishment onto various Social Media Platforms.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0861 115 138
22. May 2014 13:59
Staying organized is vital to the success of your business.
The Daily Diary enables you to view your enquiries, reservations and unconfirmed real-time reservations by room and week. This document can also be printed for easy visual access.
From within the Daily Diary, you are able to allocate or assign a reservation to a specific room. In addition to this, you also have access to custom shortcut buttons enabling you to send messages, make payments, and send payment reminder emails.